Meet John McENROE, Boris BECKER & Pat CASH at Wimbledon
Following on from the very successful arrangements in 2006, 2007, and 2009, John McEnroe, Boris Becker and Pat Cash will again be at the luxurious Fairway Village, just a short walk from Centre Court.
Fairway Village is the perfect base for relaxing, dining, enjoying a drink and keeping up to date with all the latest scores throughout the day.
The former Wimbledon Champions will answer your questions, sign autographs and be available for photographs with our guests, on FOUR exclusive days at Wimbledon 2009. Dates to be published by end of 2008.
Your VIP Hospitality at 'Fairway Village' includes:
This year our hospitality will again be at the luxurious Fairway Village, located just a short stroll from Wimbledon's Centre Court.
After the valet has parked your car, enter the temperature-controlled dining and lounge areas. There is a private garden area outside. It is a perfect base for relaxing, dining, enjoying a drink and keeping up to date with all the latest scores throughout the day.
There will be a Champagne reception before you are served the four-course à la carte luncheon with fine wines and liqueurs. A complimentary bar will be open throughout. On four of the days you will meet the Wimbledon Champions. You are invited back for the full afternoon tea
with strawberries and cream.
Your VIP Hospitality at Fairway Village includes:
- Early arrival from 10.30 am. Valet car parking service with one car park pass for every two guests.
- Hostesses will greet you at the Champagne and canapés reception. Private chalets available for parties of 30 or more.
- The four-course à la carte luncheon with fine wines and liqueurs.
- Complimentary bar open throughout the day.
- Private garden area with fountain displays.
- Colour TV coverage.
- John McEnroe, Boris Becker and Pat Cash will meet guests
- The Wimbledon Champions will chat with guests and be available for photographs and autographs.
- Seat cushions, Wimbledon souvenir programme per couple and umbrellas for inclement weather.
- Full afternoon tea with strawberries and cream served at the village at 4:30 pm.
- Officially approved Centre Court debenture tickets in the front 11 rows of the elevated stand.
- Debenture lounge passes entitling bearers entry to Wimbledon’s exclusive lounge and restaurants.
- Centre Court Debenture Tickets in groups of 4 to 8 in a row
- Printed itineraries, maps & menus
- Private tranquil garden areas
- Hostesses in attendance throughout
This year we can supply up to 8 Wimbledon tickets in a row on Centre Court for group bookings, subject to availability.